Position: Resource Development Associate
Sikkuy-Aufoq, a leading shared Jewish-Arab NGO in Israel working in the field of equality and shared society between Arab and Jewish citizens of Israel seeks a Resource Development Associate who will have overall responsibility for the development and writing of all English language grant requests and reports. This person may also have responsibility for the writing of English language content such as newsletters, social media posts, and so on. Writing and development of grants, reports, and other content in Hebrew and/or in Arabic will be considered according to skill sets.
Sikkuy-Aufoq is an organization of Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel who have dedicated themselves to advancing equality and partnership, in all spheres and at all levels, between Palestinian Arab citizens and Jewish citizens of Israel. Sikkuy-Aufoq has been working since 1991 to effect change in government ministries, public agencies, local authorities and among the general public, to promote far-reaching changes in government policies toward Arab citizens and create a new reality of a shared and equal society.
- Lead the process of preparing grant requests and reports (and other materials as necessary), including collecting data from relevant staff members, defining review schedules, incorporating comments and feedback, and taking ownership of the final product to ensure its timely and successful completion.
- Interface with department heads and program coordinators
- Maintain the Resource Development department grants and reports calendar
- Provide support for department tasks such as researching and identifying potential donors in Israel and abroad, preparation of donor meetings, and so forth
- Significant proven experience preparing grant proposals, grant reports, etc. (experience in managing large grants such as EU and USAID is an advantage)
- Excellent (native speaker level) English-language communication skills: speaking and writing,
- Passionate about equality and shared society between the Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel
- Strong interpersonal communication and interaction skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team player
- Good Hebrew communication skills: speaking and writing
- 80-100% position
- English as mother tongue
- Arabic language skills an advantage
- Comfortable with social media platforms
- Familiarity with civil society issues: advocacy and policy change, equality and shared society, and Arab-Jewish partnership, is an advantage
Location: Offices in Haifa and Jerusalem. Some flexibility in work hours is necessary. Remote work is possible. Be able to travel using private car and public transportation as appropriate.
Please send your CV and a one page introductory letter in English to email@example.com by 20/5/2022.